Wednesday 11 January 2012

ED209 Child Development

For the past couple of years I have been trying to get a degree in Psychology at The Open University and yesterday I received a parcel ...
They are the books for my next course - Child Development.  Although it is a compulsory course for my degree it is one that I would happily take separately anyway. 
 I didn't expect my books to arrive till at least next week, but I am so glad that they have because I like to get a good head start on these things. It's not because I'm particularly geeky (although I am) it's because life has a tendency of throwing c**p at me whenever I have deadlines. 

I may be weird but I really enjoy learning and have been looking forwards to these arriving for quite a while.  However, with this and my two kids (and husband) to look after, there may not be quite so much crafty time for me for the next couple of months....
I'm sure I'll fit some in though ; )
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. The French has arrived and frankly I'd rather be sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not even that I'd rather be sewing, there just simply isn't enough hours in the day!!!

    ReplyDelete

All messages are welcome and Thank You for commenting : )