Monday 3 October 2011

Time for Tea in Cross Stitch!

Being an English gal, I love my tea! Nothing gets better than stitching with a cup of tea and homemade cookies or cake! So when I saw this beauty over at The Making Spot I had to post it!
How beautiful and simple is this! Also with Christmas coming up, I know a certain someone who would love this little stitch.  
Speaking of the C word (Christmas of course) I am busy getting ready, which does mean that I can't post what I'm up to! However it is safe to say that many people will be getting home made pressies this year.  Either done by myself for some of the bigger projects or done by certain little hands for simpler projects. I am also now nearly ready to send my items off for the Sprite Stitch challenge. So much to do, so little time that can be dedicated towards crafts  : ( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages are welcome and Thank You for commenting : )