Monday 17 October 2011

Apologies and Pumpkins

Firstly, I would like to apologize for my absence, it has been due to multiple illnesses.  What with my eldest just having started school, I think it was inevitable that we would all catch something. So I haven't got much done recently.  (Well nothing substantial anyway.  I have read the entire library of Sookie Stackhouse Novels in the past week. Which is an impressive feat but not very constructive.)  
So I come bearing a link gift.  Halloween and Bonfire Night is just round the corner and it is one of my favorite times of year. Lots of excuses for curling up with a book (or 10) with warming treats such as soups and stews. Yumsk!
Now last year we (My Husband) carved Spongebob into a pumpkin: 
SpongeBob Pumpkin Pants
So this year I share with you the link where we got this template, with instructions and plenty of other templates if Spongebob isn't your cup of tea.  
Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages are welcome and Thank You for commenting : )