Wednesday 9 February 2011

Cross Stitch Cushions

Alot of the kits I do are of teddy bears, although I have plenty of books of patterns, teddy bears are ones that I find easier if you just get the kit - due to the amount of different variations of one colour!
Popcorn kits are definately one of my favourites and my lovely mother gave me a bag full of kits a few years back and they are very cute.  These two cushions were the first things I ever did on my sewing machine (nice simple cushion and a way to use my stitches!)


Popcorn with roses


Me To You are alos very cute, but horrible to stitch, whoever designed the backstitch is evil, as they rarely stick to an actual hole in the aida so you have to poke into the stitches that you've just spent hours doing...but they do look adorable and I think they are worth the effort.

Me To You 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages are welcome and Thank You for commenting : )