This Award is given by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition. Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, favourite or beloved so I feel quite honoured to get this.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
Now I've had computer issues this week and haven't been able to get on, and came back to over 80 posts to read on my reader, so you can see how many blogs I read, so this is going to be difficult, but I have chosen my 5 blogs to award this to!!!
- Pendle Stitches This is my Aunt's blog, who is ridiculously creative in so many ways and is a great inspiration for all crafty peeps! This blog has been about her sewing, knitting and also about her journey through the adoption process!
- Slik Stitches Benta at Slik Stitches is absolutely lovely!I've followed this blog for ages now and she creates some absolutely beautiful quilts among other things!
- Tiny Angry Crafter This was a must - Carla again is really lovely and let me loose to do a guest post on her blog - very sweet knitted stuff created here!
- Carolyn's Stitches I couldn't give these awards out without giving one to Carolyn. She makes the cutest cross stitch patterns, and is another gamey geek (I hope she doesn't mind me saying that!)
- Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict Kerry loves cross stitching, embroidery and sewing and her blog is gorgeous!!!
So please go and check out these lovely ladies!
Right - five random facts about me!?!
- I am an avid follower of Formula 1, my daughter (5) actually watches with me and cheers for Jenson Button with me!
- I am a bookworm. I always have been (comes from being a librarian's daughter!) and have read more books than I care to remember and one of my favorite authors is Terry Pratchett.
- I was brought up in the air force and have lived in 13 different houses.
- I love shoes and handbags (I might have mentioned the handbags thing a few times)
- I play the piano