Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to do a quick post to say Merry Christmas! 
I hope that you are all as blessed as I am with friends and family, not just today but all year around.
I will be spending this morning with the kids and hubby, opening presents and eating and being merry. Then this afternoon I head over to my Aunt's, which will be the very first time I have spent a Christmas Day with her and I am very much looking forwards to it,since she is an amazing cook and has been baking for three days to get ready for Christmas.(Nom Nom Nom!)
After the big day and after we've all calmed down and recovered I should be able to show you some of the presents that I have made!
But for now Happy Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages are welcome and Thank You for commenting : )