Monday 30 May 2011

Little Stitches

Thank you Nanny D, G.G and Uncle Keys!
As we have moved to the other side of the country I know that family there are missing us, more accurately, the kids.
A parcel was received this week, with a few little pressies for the kids from their Nanny D, G.G (A.K.A - Grumpy Grandad) and Uncle Keys. 
This was on of the items sent:
We made the cow this afternoon when my little man went down for a nap.  These photos speak for themselves, however I would just like to say that I am so glad to have a daughter that will happily sit down and learn to sew and already has such a creative side : )




Moo!

4 comments:

  1. awww bless her glad biscuit bum enjoyed her self give em a big hug n kiss from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww bless her heart im glad she enjoyed it ... will keep my eyes opened for more for my little sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just too cute for words x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She absolutely loved doing this!

    ReplyDelete

All messages are welcome and Thank You for commenting : )