Thursday 21 April 2011

Two Today

My little boy turned two today! I am a very proud Mummy. After a tough first year in and out of the hospital with various different things, he has blossomed into an adorable little boy and has thoroughly enjoyed his day.  This is the first time he has been able to open presents by himself unaided which he thought was much fun.  In fact I think that he thought the unwrapping was actually the best bit! But as with all two year old's his favourite thing of the day was the simplest and cheapest:
A helium balloon, bought as a last minute afterthought, was a BIG hit and he spent at least half an hour just watching it bob up and down as he pulled on the string.
With family around us he has had a lovely day and I am very proud to call him my birthday boy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad he had wonderfull day, just sorry I couldn't be there. Give them both a big hug and kiss from me

    ReplyDelete

All messages are welcome and Thank You for commenting : )