Monday 7 March 2011

Welcome to the Twilight Zone!

While'st we have been house hunting we have been staying at a guest flat in my Grandma's sheltered accommodation building. Which is very lovely, and the children have wooed all the "old dears" as per usual.  One particular night my Grandma and her friends have a Wii Games and Pizza night in the shared living room.  Well my hubby happened to pass by as they were setting up the projector and plugging in the Wii and deciding which games to play, then entered the guest flat to find me knitting...Needless to say he needed a double take - but there was no denying it, my Grandma et al were having a Pizza and Games night and his 23 year old wife was knitting.... Welcome to Chorley - I.E The Twilight Zone xxx

1 comment:

All messages are welcome and Thank You for commenting : )